7 reasons why you can’t miss Maldives Supplier Expo 2019
The second edition of Maldives Supplier Expo is scheduled to be held during TTM 2019 from 20 – 22 April 2019. Maldives Supplier Expo is an invitation-only event, where exhibiting companies can meet key decision makers including engineering directors, procurement managers and Chief Financial Officers from all over the Maldives.
Indeed, a total of 1000+ key decision makers and purchasing chiefs from over 150 resorts plus leading companies of Maldives are expected to pass through the doors of Maldives Supplier Expo to visit and network with the exhibitors of Maldives Suppliers Expo.
Exhibitors of Maldives Supplier Expo will be able pre-schedule meetings well ahead of the event to ensure maximum time is being spent networking with potential clients.
Below are some of the key highlights:
- First of its kind which is an invitation-only networking event solely for suppliers to be held in the Maldives.
- Maldives Supplier Expo is set to see over 50 International and local tourism-related suppliers.
- Exhibitors & Visitors can pre-schedule meetings via a special software before the event begins.
- Exhibitors would include accommodation, transport, catering, F&B related suppliers such as beds, benches, chairs, floor coverings, glass tables, hot tubs, lamps, plastic chairs, pools, slides, tiles, garden furniture and such.
- Exhibiting companies are guaranteed to meet key decision makers including engineering directors and procurement manager from all over the Maldives.
- “Maldives Supplier Guide” is published during the Supplier Expo which has the profiles of suppliers as well as product details & will be distributed to all key stakeholders across Maldives.
- Supplier.mv is the B2B marketplace of Maldives which allows suppliers to advertise their products enabling a precise and easy passage to reach buyers. The buyers and suppliers can view product details & can directly communicate regarding business related queries.
To exhibit please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +9607765670
For more information please follow our event link : https://www.facebook.com/events/553782588382615/