Hyatt Hotels Corporation has announced Hyatt’s path forward to welcome back guests and customers to Hyatt hotels, helping them once again experience the joy of travel. With a focus on safety first and wellbeing always, Hyatt is re-imagining the hotel journey with new amenities and offerings and taking comprehensive steps to implement enhanced protocols that help colleagues feel comfortable and confident at work.
As an extension of Hyatt’s recently announced Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment, Hyatt is collaborating with medical experts from Cleveland Clinic among other trusted medical and industry advisors to fine-tune reopening and operating procedures such as colleague reorientations, enhanced cleaning and safety protocols, and a Hygiene and Wellbeing Leader at every property.
“Over the past few months we have been intensively engaging with and listening to guests and colleagues, and we are implementing new offerings with their safety and wellbeing in mind,” said Mark Hoplamazian, president and CEO, Hyatt. “While the most important element of opening our doors is doing it safely, we have gone beyond cleaning to advance care across the entire hotel experience to proudly and confidently welcome back our guests, World of Hyatt loyalty members and colleagues.”
Book with Confidence and Travel Flexibility
Hyatt is now offering flexibility with cancellation at no charge up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival for most reservations for stays through July 31, 2021. See here for terms and some exceptions.
Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment
Hyatt hotels has introduced a multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment that builds on Hyatt’s existing rigorous protocols and includes:
• Cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention accreditation by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) for all Hyatt hotels globally.
• Dedicated hygiene and wellbeing leaders at each hotel to enforce new sanitization protocols and colleague resources.
• Trusted medical and industry advisors to help Hyatt think beyond cleanliness – and advance care across the entire hotel experience.
In this new video, learn more about how Hyatt is committed to enhanced levels of cleanliness and wellbeing.
Beyond Safe and Clean, New Guest Experiences
With creativity and care, Hyatt is giving guests and members greater control of their hotel journey and focusing on a more holistic sense of wellbeing from pre-arrival to checkout and beyond. Hyatt is reimagining places and spaces to make social distancing not feel that way, striking the right balance of connection and space.
– Wellbeing Where You Are: The true fulfillment of Hyatt’s purpose of care is wellbeing. Through a new, exclusive collaboration with Headspace, guests, members and colleagues may access mindfulness exercises, guided meditations and sleep content via the World of Hyatt app either on in-room TVs or on the road. Guests can also enjoy enhanced fitness and wellbeing amenities in-room at some hotels, such as Exhale on Demand TV content, fitness equipment delivered to the guestroom (bikes, treadmills, weights), or spa kits and treatments available for delivery. In some cases, hotels have created outdoor workout spaces.
– Less Contact, More Care: Hyatt hotels is working to roll out enhanced digital amenities through the World of Hyatt app that will give guests more control over preferences like scheduling housekeeping or choosing between pick-up or knock-and-go service for restaurant orders.
– Feeding the Senses: Exceptional food and beverage experiences have always been core to Hyatt and a crucial part of the excitement of travel. Now, Hyatt is bringing together all the senses to deliver reimagined dining experiences in beautiful, unique spaces like private dining in a premium suite or on a garden-filled rooftop.
– The Luxury of Space: At some hotels, on- and off-property events and excursions are being reimagined as private bookable leisure activities with plenty of space such as garden or rooftop yoga classes, private beekeeping, or exploring outdoor paths with guided maps on foot.
– Curated with Care: Guestroom décor and amenities will be curated to remove some extraneous high-touch items, while still providing the high quality Hyatt experience for which our brand is known including engaging art and distinguished design.
“We’re continuing to evolve the guest experience as we listen and seek to understand what’s most important to our guests,” said Amy Weinberg, senior vice president global brand, loyalty, data & analytics, Hyatt. “Flexibility and peace of mind are essential to our guests right now, and we’re delivering personal care in everything we do throughout a guest’s travel journey.”