Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives is implementing additional hygiene and safety measures that draw on their long-standing experience and best practices. Their mission is protecting guests and staff, making sure travelers know they will feel safe, and by doing so revive guests’ interest in travel to welcome them back soon.
Movenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives is also part of ALLSAFE label certification which have been developed with and vetted by Bureau Veritas, a world leader testing inspection and certification.
In addition, the resort has also taken the following preventive measures:
▪ ‘ALL Safe Officer’; a dedicated health and safety officer is available at all times, to oversee all procedures and assist guests with queries related hotel operations and preventative measures.
▪ Reinforced cleaning program in public areas with frequent disinfection of all high touch areas.
▪ Strengthened room-cleaning protocols including extra disinfection of high touch room & bathroom areas.
▪ Social distancing enforced in all common areas as per local regulations of each destination.
▪ Sanitiser provided in key public areas (front desk, elevators, restaurant, etc.)
▪ Teams given comprehensive safety & hygiene training.
▪ Assisted self-check in service
▪ Online check in and check out service for bookings made through all.accor.com Use of WhatsApp communication tool.
▪ Invilla dining options and in-room menus. Individually wrapped food packages upon request
▪ Enhanced food safety measures
▪ Global medical support for all guests in a partnership with AXA
Please click on https://group.accor.com/en/Actualites/2020/05/allsafe-cleanliness-prevention-label for more information.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts makes moments by doing ordinary things in an extraordinary way. Providing an upscale, relaxed and uncomplicated guest experience, Mövenpick recognises that small gestures make a big difference. Whether it is chocolate hour every afternoon, customized sleep technology to ensure a restful night or specially created fun and healthy kids’ menus, Mövenpick creates a human and warm environment for guests, business partners and employees.
Committed to sustainable practices and caring for its local communities, Mövenpick is the most Green Globe certified hotel brand in the world. Founded in Switzerland in 1973, but with a heritage of food and beverage excellence stretching back to the 1940s, Mövenpick holds a growing portfolio of more than 90 hotels in 25 countries. Mövenpick is part of Accor, a world-leading augmented hospitality group offering unique experiences in 5000 hotels and residences across 110 countries.