As we are compelled to stay at home during this unprecedented time, #Maldives is embarking on a virtual journey to rediscover the memories of the paradise destination.
“Maldives, The Sun Will Shine Again” is a live Facebook event, organized by MMPRC, to announce to the world that Maldives is on the road to recovery and committed to welcoming tourists to the sunny side of life. The Facebook live event is scheduled for 20:00 hours on Monday, 8th June 2020.
During the three-hour live event, well-wishers from around the world (Celebrities, KOLs, influencers, artists, fans of Maldives) in hand with the tourism industry of Maldives will come together to show their love, sentiments, wishes, memories and messages to remind that “The Sun Will Shine Again” in Maldives.
MMPRC has requested industry partners to take part in this exciting event by sending a recorded video message of not more than 60 seconds by email.
The video guidelines should be:
● Video message should not be more than 60 seconds.
● Use creative and colourful patterns in the video to attract viewers.
● Could include a short message or text for the ongoing crisis and to appreciate the hard working frontline employees.
● Could showcase various aspects such as unique features, activities in preparation to welcome back guests, current lifestyle, revival of nature, experiences and memories such as preparation of simple Maldivian dish, health and wellness.
● The message is important. Insert materials (video and photos) may be sent separately to be edited by us.
● Record with any device (camera or mobile phone) in HD quality (1080p or higher).
● All footage in landscape mode (NOT in Portrait mode).
● Adequate lighting and audio clarity are essential. If a microphone is not used, recording to be done in a quiet environment.
● Send all files via email before 12:00 hours on Saturday, 23rd May 2020.