Reveries Diving Village, Surf & Spa Maldives has been crowned South Asia’s Leading Guesthouse by South Asian Travel Awards (SATA) for the 4th consecutive year.
Since 2016, the South Asian Travel Awards (SATA) has been recognizing the best of South Asia’s hospitality and travel industry. With the endorsement of their business peers, each and every SATA winner epitomizes the highest standards of the region’s travel industry. This year, there were 13 nominees for the Leading Guesthouse/Tourist Inn title.
Reveries Diving Village has achieved lots of accolades over the past years including:
– Maldivian Travel Awards 2016 (Leading guest house of Maldives / Leading innovation in guest house design in Maldives)
– South Asian Travel Award 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 ( Leading Guesthouse / tourist inn in Maldives and South Asia)
– Maldives Travel award 2017 (Leading adventure guesthouse in Maldives)
– Maldives Travel award 2018 (Leading guesthouse award in the guest house edition 2018)
– Tripadvisor Travellers Choice Award 2020
The hotels facilities include:
– 20 Deluxe rooms
– 1 Bungalow Suite, w/ 3 bed rooms, 3 bathrooms, private dining, kitchen, private garden and private lounge
– Main Restaurant
– Roof Top Restaurant
– Café 20
– Fitness Center
– Indoor Plunge pool
Laamu Atoll is an untouched paradise for snorkelers and divers. With relatively few channels, great visibility, beautiful hard coral formations and weak currents, this perfect for photographers. Inner reefs are home to both small macro and larger animals such as turtles. The channels to the north provide adrenalin-charged current diving for the more experienced. These channels are packed with fish, sharks and eagle rays while on the outer reef; we may encounter mantas and whale sharks.
Reveries Scuba Zone is a PADI Diving Center, equipped with the latest equipment, with both steel and aluminum tanks.
– Depth: 5 – 30m
– Visibility: 20m – 30m
– Water temperature: 27 – 30°C
– Number of dive sites: approx. 14
– Access: Diving Dhoni
Reveries expose guests to the Maldives history, culture and livelihood engulfed in the natural marine environment, where sun, sand and sea form the frame of this paradise.
Take a tour of the island exploring the nearby local villages; indulge with the local people, experience local cuisine in one of the local café’s. Explore the stunning beaches of the islands; enjoy a day on the beach or exploring the surrounding lush green tropical forest. The island excursion can be arranged by a private vehicle or can be arranged through bicycles available in the hotel.
Other activities include; Snorkeling Adventure, Trekking in the Tropical Jungle, Bicycle excursions, Local Village excursion, Private beach island excursion
Book your holiday at Reveries Diving Village or visit our website on www.reveriesmaldives.com