Looking for Insta-worthy locations to perfect your IG feed? There are so many Instagrammable places in Maldives that it should be a must-visit. So make sure that you grab your camera when you are heading for the sunny side of life.
1. Overwater floating hammocks at Grand Park Kodhipparu
2. Starlight dinner on the beach at Baros Maldives
3. Snap at the floating breakfast at Ayada Maldives
4. Simply on the white sandy shores of Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa.
5. Bath tubs overlooking the ocean at Gili Lankanfushi Maldives
6. Strike a pose beside the iconic seaplanes of Trans Maldivian Airways.
7. A romantic couple shot at an underwater restaurant like at Hurawalhi Island Resort.
8. Open-air wooden walkways connecting the overwater villas at Kanuhura Maldives.
9. Cocooned in a beach side hanging cocoon swing at LUX South Ari Atoll Resort & Villas.
10. Dip in the private pool in an overwater villa, overlooking the ocean at Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa.
Featured Image: Furaveri Maldives