COMO Cocoa Island has announced that it will reopen on January 9th, 2020 following a seven-month transformation: one not designed to expand and modernize, but to further accentuate the island’s away-from-it-all setting.
The resort is a 40-minute speedboat ride away from the Velana International Airport. Everything about the resort has been refreshed, from the dhoni boat-shaped villas that appear to float on the water, to the wellness center that now occupies a third of the entire island, designed with Maldivian coral walls and Kajan-thatched roofs. The resort has added private pools to many of its villas, created an airy Pilates studio and state-of-the-art gym, and designed a yoga studio with 360-degree views of the island.
COMO Cocoa Island’s reopening package includes:
● Accommodation in an overwater villa
● Daily breakfast
● Daily three-course dinner
● Complimentary excursion for two people with a choice of:
○ A coral propagation experience, where guests can contribute to the propagation of coral reefs in the house lagoon.
○ Sunset cruise, gliding through the waters of South Male Atoll as dolphins jump in the ocean all around
○ Turtle expedition snorkel by boat to a nearby reef, where guests can snorkel with hawksbill turtles
● Return boat transfers at US$350 per person
The reopening package is available for stays from January 9th, 2020 to March 14th, 2020.
Headquartered in Singapore, The COMO Group represents Christina Ong’s unique vision of contemporary living. The COMO Group encompasses the hospitality collection known as COMO Hotels and Resorts, the international luxury fashion retailer Club 21, the award-winning wellness concept COMO Shambhala and the philanthropic COMO Foundation.