For a limited time, The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort is offering an exceptional fully inclusive island buyout package starting from USD 360,000 plus taxes giving access to the entire island and all its amenities.
It is time to emerge, deepen your breath, nourish and calm the nervous system, and remember what it is like to delight in the rising sun. Transformation happens quickly at The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort. Our days will harness the power of nature, nutrition, mindfulness, yoga, functional movement and much more for all ages, moods and fitness levels.
The private island experience includes:
-41 beach and 29 overwater villas, including two bedroom villa and residence.
-Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at designated restaurants.
-Daily 2 hours of sunset cocktails/ snacks at designated venue.
-Unlimited water-sports activities (motorized activities and diving not included).
– One combined excursion, per person, per stay.
– One 45 minutes spa treatment at the Heavenly Spa, per person, per stay.
-Daily group wellness activity at the fitness studio.
-Return seaplane or domestic transfers
-Save 20% on additional motorized water-sports, diving, destination dining, sandbank picnics, spa, etc.
This ‘new normal’ may evolve and change over time to reflect government guidance and new societal expectations. What will never change, though, is the resort’s commitment to keeping hotel associated, guests and customers healthy, The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort reported.
Marriott has a long tradition of setting high cleanliness standards in care of their guest rooms and in the public spaces of their hotels. “The health and safety of our guests and associates are of the utmost importance,” a statement by the resort read. “Following the recent announcement of the launch of the global cleanliness council, Marriott International in Asia Pacific will be rolling out a multi-pronged platform to evaluate its cleanliness standards and hospitality norms and behaviors in different. We are deploying scientifically supported practices and innovations, with focus on these specific detail.”
Deeper, more frequent cleaning
– Enhancing cleaning protocols to disinfect every space, ongoing and especially during peak usage.
– Consistently and frequently disinfecting all high-touch items.
– Hand sanitation station added throughout the hotel, especially in high-traffic areas.
– Deep cleaning each guest room between stays
– Removing non essential high-touch items that can’t be disinfected
Less contact, more connection
– Using mobile technology: Mobile key and Mobile Requests via the Marriott Bonvoy app
– Enabling social and physical distancing practices: reducing allowable capacities in spaces, increasing distance between furniture, and managing queuing areas
Nourishing the ‘new normal’
– Providing a variety of ‘grab and go’ contactless food + beverage options
– Redesigning food + beverage station set-ups to ensure physical distancing; removing non-essential items
Expect an extraordinary experience at The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort. Beautifully situated on the Unesco Biosphere Reserve in Baa Atoll, surrounded by the Indian Ocean, our stunning overwater resort offers an incomparable setting for your visit to Maldives. Your adventure in luxury begins as soon as you step foot onto this resort, whether from sea, plane or boat.
For reservations and more information: firstname.lastname@example.org