Velana International Airport Welcomes First Air India Flight after Border Reopening
Yesterday, the flag carrier airline of India resumed scheduled flights to the Maldives. CypreaAir & Holidays has announced that the TRIVANDRUM to MALE and MALE to TRIVANDRUM sectors are open for reservations on Air India under Vande Bharat Mission, Air Bubble arrangements.
Trivandrum – Male Economy class oneway fare starting from USD 186.00 + Service fee
Male – Trivandrum Economy class oneway fare starting from USD 172.00 + Service fee
*Fares are subject to change on the availability of seats and currency fluctuation.
- Negative PCR test result (Not mandatory for Trivandrum)
- If the passenger has a negative PCR test result taken within 96hrs to the flight, they will be allowed for home quarantine. Unless passenger has to go for Institutional quarantine for 7 days and cost should be borne by the passenger.
- If the passenger is travelling to any other state/destination from Trivandrum, they must carry a negative PCR test result taken 96hrs to the departure.
- All passengers travelling to India must enrol themselves within 72hrs to the flight irrespective of the state/airport
- All passengers travelling to/from Kerala state must enrol themselves within 72hrs to the flight.
- All arrival passengers to Male, are required to register at https://haalubelun.hpa.gov.mv/ and at https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/ 24hrs prior arrival / Departure Maldives.
Payments can be done via Bank transfers.
For inquires : (09.00am to 02.00pm)
Call 3310111 / 3345033 or Email email@example.com