Cast your vote for Maldives, as we have been nominated for Indian Ocean’s Best Spa Destination at the World Spa Awards 2020.
World Spa Awards, the sister event of World Travel Awards, renowned as the Oscars of the industry was launched in 2015 to foster a new era of growth in spa tourism. Maldives resorts are famed for its luxury spa and wellness services. The destination has maintained the title of Indian Ocean’s Best Spa Destination at the World Spa Awards consecutively since the award’s inception in 2015.
Maldives competes against Mauritius and Seychelles for the title this year.
In addition to this, 13 properties from Maldives have also been nominated for different awards at the World Spa Awards 2020. They are:
– Anantara Spa at Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort
– Anantara Spa at Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas
– Calm Spa at JA Manafaru
– Coco Spa at Coco Bodu Hithi
– Drift Spa at Niyama Private Islands Maldives
– Heavenly Spa at WestIn – The WestIn Maldives Miriandhoo Resort
– Iridium Spa at The St. Regis Maldives Vonmuli Resort
– Jiva Grande Spa at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives
– Kokaa Spa at Kanuhura Maldives
– Talise Spa at Jumeirah Vittaveli
– The Spa at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
– The Spa at Velaa Private Island
– The Spa by Thalgo at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives
To cast your vote for Maldives, use the link https://worldspaawards.